14 Prayer Points from Crossover Night Service by
Pastor E. A. Adeboye
1. Praise God for all that He did for you in 2011
2. Father, January is the first month of the year.
In this January; give me miracle the first of its kind.
3. Father, February is the second month of the year. In
February; double my blessings.
4. Father, March is the third month of the year.
Three is a symbol of the Almightiness of God. In the
month of March show me your Almightiness.
5. Father, April is the fourth month of the year. In the
month of April, from the four corners of the world, send help to me.
6. Father, May is the fifth month of the year. Five
is the symbol of favour and grace. In the month of show me divine favour.
7. Father, June is the sixth month of the year. Six is the
symbol of unexpected miracles. In the month of June,
give me unexpected breakthrough.
8. July is the seventh month of the year. Seven is a
number of perfection. In July Father, perfect all
that concerns me.
9. Father, August is the eight month of the year and
eight is the symbol of a new beginning. In the month
of August this year, give me a new beginning of
everything; a new beginning of Joy , of blessings, of
promotion, of a new anointing.
10. Father, September is the ninth month of the year
and nine is the symbol of all sufficiency. In
September this year, prove your all sufficiency in
11. Father, October is the tenth month of the year
and ten is the symbol of double grace. In October
this year, let me have a taste of your amazing grace.
12. Father, November is the eleventh month of the
Year and it is the symbol of exceedingly abundant. In
November, do for me exceedingly, abundantly more than
what I can ask for.
13. December is the Last month of the year, Father,
in December of this year, crown all my effort with
14. Father, I know nothing goes for nothing, let me
serve you more than ever before this year. In every
possible ways; in winning souls, in tithe and
offering, in opening my house for house fellowship,
in planting churches for you.